Lifetime Cash Flow through Real Estate Investing with Rod Khleif
Author Reinvented Life, Damion built a $10 million real estate fortune, lost it and reinvented his life.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Picking your market.
- Building a $10,000,000 fortune from scratch in his 20’s and then lost it all because of ego, greed and speed.
- Asking better questions.
- The benefit of writing and journaling.
- In the the face of gratitude and action, fear flees.
- How interest rates effect real estate investing.
- What is debt service coverage ratio?
- Book Recommendation: Reinvented Life by Damion Lupo.
Damion Lupo is the founder of Yokido and is a self proclaimed financial architect and American sensei. He teaches accelerated learning programs and is the author of 7 books including Reinvented Life, Total Financial Guide to the QRP, and The Quick and Dirty Guide to Gold and Silver.