Real Estate Investor Summit with Mitch Stephen
Total Control of Your Financials
Born with an entrepreneurial spirit, Damion started his first business at age 11, has started 30 since and is the published author of 5 books. He’s the founder of Yokido, his own martial art and has 3 other black belts.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What reinvention is really all about
- The idea behind rewiring your brain
- The importance of knowing who you are and what matters to you
- Choosing if you’re going to pay the price for the pain of discipline or the pain of regret
- Surrounding yourself with people who are creating lives similar to what you want
- How it’s not about a mindset change – it’s about an exchange of mind
- Why your focus should not be on how you’re feeling from moment to moment
- Damion’s six core values that drive all of his decisions
- The importance of having candid conversations with people & saying what needs to be said – not what they want to hear
- Why you need to ask the question, “What is true?”
Damion Lupo is the founder of Yokido and is a self proclaimed financial architect and American sensei. He teaches accelerated learning programs and is the author of 7 books including Reinvented Life, Total Financial Guide to the QRP, and The Quick and Dirty Guide to Gold and Silver.