Smooth Career Change with Kingsley Grant
From $10000 to $200 Overnight Change Your Life and Career Path with Damion Lupo
In this episode, our guest Damion Lupo shares how you can change your life and your career if you are willing to make a radical shift. There are a number of insightful points he made that will cause you to take a pause in your life. He challenges us to look at life through various lenses.
- On fear: we tend to build a boogeyman on the premise of what if something happens or doesn’t happen; what works or won’t works. This boogeyman keeps us stuck.
- It often takes a third person to help us see what we don’t. Utilize mentors and coaches.
- Learning takes place because you do "stuff."
- You can’t really learn deeply until you are doing something. It’s the activity that works. That is how we grow and we need to keep it in mind.
- You have to be willing to adapt or be steamrolled.
- The Blank-slate Principle: If you took everything you have off your plate right now, what would you do? You’ll realize that there are things anchoring you that should not have been there in the first place. With everything off, you now get to put what ought to be there rather than what made its way there.
- Our associations tend to hold us back. We become the average of those around us. If we don’t like who we are we need to look around. Who is influencing us? This discovery could be a game-changer.
- Start with your values. Is what you are doing or who you’re with, in alignment with your values? We need to know what our values are.
- Be with people who are good under the hood ~ Damion Lupo (tweet)
Damion Lupo is the founder of Yokido and is a self-proclaimed financial architect and American sensei. He teaches accelerated learning programs and is the author of 7 books including Reinvented Life, Total Financial Guide to the QRP, and The Quick and Dirty Guide to Gold and Silver.