Uphill Conversations with Tim Pecoraro
DAMION LUPO – REINVENTION + FINDING THE EDGE
Self-described rule breaker and system disrupter Damion Lupo joins us for a conversation on reinvention, relationship, impact, and finding the edge.
A financial transformation thought leader, Damion is a born entrepreneur with his first business at age 11, he’s started and sold dozens since, ranging from insurance to real estate and personal development. Founder of his own martial art, Yokido ™, and holder of 3 other black belts.
Damion paid for his first rental house with a VISA, bought 150 houses in 7 states over next 5 years and then went through a $20,000,000 meltdown in 2008. Today he runs a FinTech dedicated to Disrupting the Wall Street Monopoly by getting people off the Wall Street Roller Coaster and in control of their financial future using alternative assets. Damion is the author of 5 books and has two more being released in 2017.
- Being an “Edge-case,” rule breaker, and system-disrupter
- We must experience pain to push us to and through change
- Seeing gifts as not just opportunities, but as responsibilities
- Danger of outsourcing your thinking
- Tendency to change external without addressing the underlying internal issues
- Honoring the truth and stepping into it
- Damion’s 6 Words
- Be intentional in who you surround yourself with: relationship is everything
- First, second and third order consequences
- Improving awareness by asking yourself tough questions and acknowledging actual results
- People will fight to be right, even when they are wrong, to avoid acknowledging their own weaknesses
- Presence and earning your passion
- Disrupting Wallstreet by empowering Main Street – “Stop smoking ‘hopium’.”
- How Damion invests in himself and his recent Uphill Challenge
- Each of us is the CEO of our own life
- The ability to hold space
Damion Lupo is the founder of Yokido and is a self-proclaimed financial architect and American sensei. He teaches accelerated learning programs and is the author of 7 books including Reinvented Life, Total Financial Guide to the QRP, and The Quick and Dirty Guide to Gold and Silver.