A powerful tool to unleash your trapped ROTH IRA money so you can invest it in alternative investments.
You’re not permitted to rollover ROTH IRA money into a Solo 401k so this allows you to take control of that money and invest in alternative assets with checkbook control.
The SDIRA is available to everyone without qualification.
- Real Estate with or without DEBT and NO UBIT for leveraged investments!
- Foreign Land
- Mobile home parks
- Oil & Gas
- Physical Gold, Silver & Platinum must be held by a custodian
- Private equity
- Hard money lending (be the bank)
- And on and on and on…
- Fill out our fast online application to set up the SDIRA with LLC Checkbook Control
- Once approved you will receive your LLC documents and operating agreement digitally to eSign
- Fill out the IRA custodian form and submit $25 to custodian to setup account
- Execute a roll over from your current custodian to the new custodian
- Choose a bank to set up a new checking account in the name of your LLC
- Email the signed investment direction form with your LLC docs to the custodian
- The current custodian will release your funds and send them to your new LLC checking account
- Start using your new LLC check book control SDIRA and invest in what you want.
Self-Directed IRA with Checkbook Control – Invest in alternative investments beyond stocks and bonds. Take control of your account and diversify your investments with a wide variety of investment options.
- Includes a Checkbook Control feature that allows you to invest your retirement account by simply writing a check.
- No paperwork, no waiting, and no custodian fees for any transactions
- Primarily used to rollover funds from a traditional Roth IRA
- Total Control Financial will assist in converting a ROTH IRA to a Self Directed account, which can be invested and controlled
- Complimentary Gold and Silver valuation required by IRS for compliance. *
* Available for all metals you own, even if not purchased from My Gold Advisor ® as long as you do at least one transaction per year with My Gold Advisor.